Saturday, October 29, 2011

The survey,

I get this from my two Puncak Alam friends blogs, 


Name :
Hani Amirah Nor Azman.


Sister(s) :
1

Brother(s) :
1

Shoe size :
6?

Height :
If Im not mistaken, mine is 159cm. But that was like few months back.

Where do you live :
Kajang.

Have you ever been on a plane :
Yes.

Swam in the ocean :
Yes.

Fallen asleep at school :
Trillion times. Especially when it comes to SBPians. I was once, so for us its a must.

Broken someone's heart :
Er, Im not so sure about this. In what way is it?

Fell off your chair :
Alhamdulillah I havent. I just randomly put it on a sentence. Macam, 'Ami gempak gila Bio! Jatuh kerusi punya tahap!' or 'Seriouslyyy? *jatuh kerusi' 

Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call :
Nope. I would prefer chatting or texting when it comes to friends. But for my closest friends or family, I would prefer calls.

Saved e-mails :
Nope.

What is your room like :
Depends on my mood. Sometimes its messy, sometimes neat and tidy. I dont like people to clean up my room for me. So, I will clean it up myself. They might put my things somewhere else and misplaced them. And I totally hate this.

What's right beside you :
Another laptop on my left and a plasma TV on my right.

What is the last thing you ate :
Pizza.

Ever had ...
Chicken pox:
Once, when I was in standard 4 if Im not mistaken.

Sore throat :
Few months back.

Stitches :
Woh, I had trice! First, when I was 9. A mirror fell onto my head and it was a big long mirror. Can you imagine the mirror broke into pieces. My mom was sleeping and I had to wake her up with blood on my face, screaming and crying. Second, when I was 14. Had a dental surgery and it was my first surgery. The latest, when I was 15. For few days, Id stomachache and its worst compared to a period pain. Seriously! So I guess there was something wrong, I mean its not a normal stomachache. When I laid on the bed, I felt something as in theres a big lump in my stomach, very painful. Only Allah knows. I cant urinate normally. So my parents brought me to a clinic nearby. After scanning, the doctor said that MAYBE I had a cyst and he referred me to the Pantai Medical Centre Hospital. There, I had to do the city scanning and it was confirmed that it was an ovarian cyst. So I had to undergo an operation since the cyst is growing bigger. It was my second surgery so far but thank God it wasnt an open surgery. I had to stay for a week at the hospital, cant move, cant walk and cant laugh! Two weeks at home. At first, I was worried about my studies since I just had few months left before my PMR. But then alhamdulillah I managed to catch up my studies and passed my PMR with flying colours! Hehe.

Broken nose :
So far, no.

Do you ...
Believe in love at first sight :
...................................

Who was/were ...
The last person you danced with :
Seri Puteris dance group.

Last made you smile :
My brothers convocation.

You last yelled at :
My little cousin, Syaffi. He kept on saying rude words to the eldest, 'bodoh, bangang, babi etc' Cmon hes 7 man. Ya Allah!

Today did you ...
Talk to someone you like :
No.

Get sick :
Alhamdulillah, nope.

Miss someone :
My dear Second Family! But its okay since were going to meet up on this 12th.

Did you ever ...
Kiss anyone :
My little sister, Elisya Amirah.

Who do you really hate :
Liars, sweet talkers, hypocrites.

Do you like your hand-writing :
Sometimes yes, sometimes not.

Are your toe nails painted :
No.

Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in :
Whoever.

What color shirt are you wearing now :
Pink.

Are you a friendly person :
I am, but I may not be good in starting a conversation.

Do you have any pets :
No but I would love to have one.

Do you sleep with the TV on :
How can I sleep with those noisy sounds? No way man!

What are you doing right now :
Typing, breathing? Watching E!

Can you handle the truth :
InsyAllah if its the best for other people.

Are you closer to your mother or father :
Both. But to be frank, Im much more closer to my mom cause only women can understand each other and gossips. Haha,

Do you eat healthy :
A yes when Im in Puncak Alam. A no during the holidays.

Are you loud or quiet most of the time :
Depends on who am I with.

Are you confident :
Sometimes, depends on the situation.

Loves,

4 comments: